Augie Pictures of the Day, May 9, 2011

Today was mom's first day on the job, so Augie was stuck with me from about 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (He'd better get used to it because he'll have me in that timeframe all week.) Anyway, I decided to take Augie outside this morning to get some fresh air and sunshine. The whole time he carried around these two pieces of "mail" from some toys I used to play with as a kid.

When he got tired of walking, I put him up on a trailer that was once a truck. I used to play on the bed of that same truck when I was a kid.

He was so tired from all the walking that he fell asleep at lunch mid chip. I'm not sure if I ever fell asleep in that high chair while eating.

Comments

  1. You might not have fallen asleep in that highchair but Augie's cousins, Nate and Mikey, have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!
    I especially like the one of him up on the flatbed. Yea Augie!

    Glad to see he's enjoying Michigan. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment