Augie Picture of the Day, May 26, 2011

Almost two weeks ago, when cousin Mikey was here for the weekend, he asked if he could play with Uncle Andy's PT Cruiser. It's an RC car that my grandpa bought for me for Christmas when I was about 16 or 17. It was a little large for me to take to college, or to my apartments after I got married, so it stayed here in Sodus. Now, it has had a second birth. Everyone wants to play with it. Augie loves to watch me drive it around the living room. Yesterday, we drove it around so much that the battery died and it needed to be recharged. So I pulled the battery out of the rear hatch area and told Augie it was dead. He didn't like my answer. So he took the battery from me, opened the back hatch and battery compartment, put the battery back in, closed the hatch and handed me the remote.

He's such a boy.

Comments

  1. The answer to the last post is this:
    I was loading the dishwasher when Augie came and found me. Every time I load/unload the dishwasher, Augie likes to come and pull the drawers out and then push them in. Well, he pushed them all the way in, so he had to get up on the door to retrieve them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment