Look dad, no hands!

So tonight we had our pastor and his family over for a Super Bowl party. Well, a first half Super Bowl party (gotta love having kids). And while Gretchen and I were in the kitchen getting the last bit of food ready, we left Augie to the care of pastor. Little did we know pastor didn't really want to hold him. He just let him go and saw what he would do. Turns out, Augie doesn't really need furniture to walk. "He walked!" pastor and his wife yelled repeatedly. After watching him do it a second time, I grabbed the camera to see if he'd do it once more. He did, and here it is: Augie's third steps. Enjoy.

Comments

  1. HOORAY, AUGIE!!! :D

    We love you, Augie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She watched the video at least four times. She is enthused.

    HEY! When did commenting start working for me again?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lalalala I can write and you can't stop me!

    Now post more things, now that I can comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, Dad is currently sick and unable to post. Hopefully we'll get some pics from this weekend when Grandma and Grandpa Westerhoven visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing Gretchen yell "Holy crap" in the background! Go Augie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that "Holy Crap!" is entirely appropriate since up until this even he hadn't even stood by himself :-D.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment