Augie Picture of the Day, Feb. 28, 2011

I'm not sure what went on at home today, but when I got home, Augie went straight for my coffee mug. I'm not sure he knew it was empty. Maybe just the smell of coffee helped wake him up. Perhaps he wouldn't be so tired if he would nap like he's supposed to. He's kind of in between taking one nap a day and taking two naps a day right now. We're pretty sure he could still use two so he isn't so crabby late in the day, but he seems to want one. He's still sleeping about the same length of time at night, so I'm sure mom would rather he took two naps so she could get more done during the day.

Comments

  1. I hate that stage of forming new sleeping habits. Maybe you should stop letting him drink coffee so he sleeps more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment