Happy Valentines Day, Mom -- Love, Augie

After being sick since Thanksgiving (really, he's been sick almost non-stop this winter), Augie seemed happier today, and I'm hoping he's finally going to be healthy for awhile. Although, he was germ free for like two days last month and then got sick again, so cross your fingers. In celebration of his new-found, and hopefully long-lived, gaiety here are some pictures of Augie and his mommy on Valentine's Day.

I love you Mommy!

Grrrrr. Where did mommy run off to?
Look, dad, found her. Don't worry I won't let her go.
Uh-oh. I think mommy wants to throw me on the ground.
Mommy, why are you smelling my feet?
Where ya going, mommy? Don't forget me.
Sigh, she forgot me. I guess I'll just tear into some books.
Or maybe I'll just go run something over.
Or rip apart all mom's coupon's before she can. Hahaha!

Comments

  1. I guess we figured out the mystery of why August likes ripping books! He must just love the sound of ripping paper so he probably figures "paper is paper!" I guess "what's cute at 6 months isn't cute at a year" is the apropos quote here. Also, I love how he's looking more and more like a "big boy" with every post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's definitely not a little boy anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures!
    We <3 you, Augie!!
    You stay healthy and cheery for mom and dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment