Augie Picture of the Day, Aug. 1, 2010

After church today, one of the couples from church invited us to a pancake breakfast at the Portage Boat Club. When we were done eating, we of course had to find a boat and get out on the water. Another couple from church lives on Swan Lake, and they agreed to take us out on their pontoon boat. Augie was the special winner of this oddly-shaped baby life jacket for his first ever boat ride. He did well, and even took a nap with his face planted oddly against the back wall of the boat. How he slept like that I'll never know.

Comments

  1. I hope you took a "nap" picture too. You could e-mail it to me if you did.
    Hope you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gretchen took a couple of nap pictures on her cell phone, but they weren't very good -- the plight of crappy phone cameras. This picture is actually on my phone camera. I'm surprised how good it turned out. If we knew we were going to go to the lake after breakfast I would have brought my camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment