Aunt Marcie Gets Hitched

Yesterday, was Aunt Marcie's wedding in Granger. We had to be there pretty early in the morning, so mom and Gracie could have their hair done. We had to leave so early I forgot my camera. That's how early it was. It takes a lot for me to forget my camera. So here are the best pictures I could get with my phone. We might have been there early, but it's never too early in the morning for "Frozen."

We made sure to get Gracie's hair done before we turned on the "Frozen." She was getting her hair done because she was the flowergirl.

Augie didn't need his hair done. It's one of the many benefits of the buzz cut. It comes pre-done. He was co-ring bearer with Cousin Ryan. They did pretty well. Gracie, however, ran 3/4 of the way down the aisle. It's like she knew Grandma had candy waiting for her.

Or maybe she just needed to give Tom some quick, last-minute advice about girls.

There was time to kill between the service and happy hour, I mean the reception. So Gracie challenged Ryan to a race. No one beats Gracie in a race.

But the reception was worth the wait, because there was cake!

You don't mess with Gracie's cake. She'll cut you.

Augie didn't have time for cake. He was too busy dancing. Oh yeah, mom was in the wedding, too. She was the matron of honor.

I was feeling left out, so I weaseled my way into the wedding party, too. I even ushered before the service just to get my money's worth out of the tux. I'm thrifty like that.

It was a toss up between who was the cutest one in the family wedding party.

But I was definitely the most funnest one. Duck, duck, goose isn't easy in a suspendered three-piece tux. I basically just rolled over and tripped whoever named me the goose. Worked every time.

Until next wedding ...

Comments