At The Fair

It's fair week in Berrien County. So after I got home from work tonight, we went to the fairgrounds and spent our obligatory $400 on dinner for a couple pieces of pizzas and some tacos. (When in Rome, right?)

Lucky for the kids I had a few clams left for an elephant ear. Those things don't go as far as they used to. I'm not sure why. I'll have to start buying two.

After dinner we had to walk off all those calories. So we checked out the animals and the home ec buildings and, of course, the tractors.

Some of them had really big tires. So I had Augie lay down and take a breather.

Really, I just wanted to recreate an old photo. I couldn't find the creepy guy to stare at him, though, he must have been busy.

Gracie wasn't good at recreating. She's still so small she can stand up in the tires.

Happy fair week, everyone.

Comments