Merry Christmas

This afternoon, we went to Grandma Steinke's house to open the presents grandma bought for us. Augie had this pile, which included a couple of presents from Great-grandma Becker, too.

Mom helped Gracie open her presents. I helped Gracie by photobombing her pictures. It's not like she would look at the camera anyway.

The two most important things about Christmas: Jesus and money. Just kidding, Jesus.

Gracie got several toys that made noise.

This mirror thing was quite the hit.

She played with it again when she got home.

Grandma got some pretty neat gifts. The photos in these Christmas ornaments from Kohl's were pretty nice.

Mikey got this cool Spiderman hoodie.

Augie and Mikey both got these bear hunting guns. I was happy to show them how they worked.

Augie and Mikey posed for a picture before we headed off to church...

...while Gracie was busy causing trouble.

Oh yeah, and today was my birthday. Gretchen got me this watch, while Lauren got me this beautiful booze-quet.

There are plenty of baked goods at this time of year, so I asked for a blueberry pie instead. Gretchen still put candles in it.

Comments