Decoding Dadhood the Book: Part 4

It's that wonderful time of the year when I can finally say, "I've finished the book." Every year, the end of summer hits and I start thinking, "Oh man, I haven't gotten much done on the next book." This year, with a second kid in the house, it was even worse. But I've been working hastily the past month or so to get the latest edition of the blog's book done so I could take advantage of the coupons Blurb.com sends me this time of the year.

As always, the book is a year behind, so this one covers Augie's 3-year-old year. So there won't be any Gracie until the next book. Well, that's not true, Gracie's ultrasound picture is in this one. But she won't be born until next year's book comes out.

Highlights from this year's book include:
-- 199 posts (making it the biggest book yet at 130 pages).
-- Dad's handiwork in the HP.
-- The Steinke Tournament Challenge.
-- I Know What You Buried in My Backyard Last Summer.
-- Our first geocache.
-- The Incident.
-- Bathroom Crashers (Fence Crashers and Baby Crashers, too).
-- Our trip to the Air Zoo.
-- Augie's "new" swing set.
-- Mom takes a new job (and dad, too).
-- Augie's first day of school.
-- The inaugural Artsy Fartsy Friday.
-- Movember.
-- Dad's new car (and a goodbye to the old one).
-- My very first Online Gift Guide.
-- Augie's Christmas service.

And much, much more. I hate to brag, but I think this is the best book yet.

Comments