Making Rain

Today, I enlisted the help of Augie and cousin Mikey to wash my car. Everyone knows if you wash your car, it will rain. With the amount of rain we've gotten lately, I thought it was worth a shot.

Mikey was more interested in refilling his sponge every couple of wipes. The bubbles are the most important part.

Unfortunately, they can make a big mess.

Augie had some in his hair, so I offered to help him get them out.

I really don't want to keep watering the trees and flowers, so I washed a second car to double my chances for some rain.

When we were done, grandma pulled out her newest toys: some water guns she bought at the Dollar Store this morning.

Mikey figured the turtle could use some water, too, since it hasn't rained in awhile. And it was all fun and games, until ...

... they turned on me.

Thankfully, Roscoe diverted their attention.

Comments