Set in reverse

Apparently I haven't been posting enough on the blog and I'm now getting threatening e-mails from relatives saying they will cut off all presents to Augie unless I post more Augie pictures. (OK I got one e-mail from my mom asking for more pictures, but that's almost the same thing). So in order to keep Augie's chest full of treasures, here is my SECOND post of the day:

As I have said before, Augie doesn't like being on his stomach, but he's getting better because he's learning it can help him get from point A to point B. Here he is laying next to his toy basket. He was sitting up in that boppie pillow, but managed to fall over or roll over into this position.

After awhile, though, he got tired and needed a quick rest.

And then he was back at it. He seems to be stuck in reverse. We'll need to work on that.

Apparently crawling backwards is very tiring.

He can't see me, but he hears me talking to him. He's made it to the other side of the basket...all in reverse.

Time for another break. I wonder what he's saving all that energy for.

Of course! Trouble! Come here mom's computer.

Augie wasn't so happy to hear he couldn't chew on the cord.

Comments

  1. I was so surprised he stayed on his stomach that long! And he laid down and got back up just chatting at himself the whole time. Go Augie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo! Yea, Augie!
    (Waiting to see what trouble he finds for himself next ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to comment last night but my computer hates me.

    Thanks for the Augie fix - and my e-mail was timed earlier than your first post for your information...

    AND I would NEVER cut Augie out from getting his gifts... YOU on the other hand :0

    Andy should be nice to MOM if he wants a GREAT birthday present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's better - I just commented in my e-mail that I needed an Augie fix because your dad is being mean and not bringing me to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I guess you'll have to wait until Thanksgiving then. That's the next time we'll be home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you would like to get on the train, Mom, I would be happy to pick you up ;-).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment