Augie Picture of the Day, Oct. 6, 2010

Can you pick out the true caption for this picture?
1) Never turn your back on Augie, or he will steal your slippers and wear them while he plays in a toy he cannot climb out of by himself. And it's not his fault if he steps in a pile of poop. Poop happens.
2) Augie was jumping in Johnny when I noticed his feet were getting cold, so I gave him my slippers because I was too lazy to find him some socks.
3) Augie has really big feet for his age.
4) This picture if Photoshoped. Someone that young can't have hair that looks that awesome.
5) None of the above.

If you chose answer No. 5, comment on this post with what you think is the correction caption for this picture.

Comments

  1. My money's on #2.
    Fun way to do a picture of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about, "I can't wait to fill in daddy's shoes."
    but Jen's right - it was probably #2

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment