New Pictures!

This isn't much of a post, but I have had a request from a certain Grandma for some new, up-to-date pictures.



This one is a favorite of Andy and I's, we took it last Sunday. It is the best one of him smiling so far. He smiles at everyone a lot now and no, it isn't just gas anymore! :-)







I took this one on the infamous changing table. He was just so smiley. I think he was staring at the light again.


This is more of a "what are you doing with that camera again, Dad?" smile. He makes the funniest faces at Dad when he pulls out that camera.




I was holding him when this one was taken. Not sure why he looks like he saw a ghost. Maybe Dad just looked too pale to him.

That is all for now. I suggest you put in some requests with Dad for a blog post on his songs he sings for Augie, they are very entertaining :-D.

Comments