Artsy Fartsy Friday: The Sun Stands Still

Augie's Take: The title is God Blesses Me. And it's from the story The Sun Stands Still. It's when the Israelites are fighting against the Amorities and the Israelites win. And the Gibeonites join the Israelites because they didn't want to get fought against. I put on my sun rays: family, mom, dad, sister, friends, Jesus, God and pets. They are the things God has blessed me with.

Dad's Take: Augie needed a little bit of help getting the names of all the different peoples right, but in his defense the names are pretty tough. Overall he had the jist of the story right. I'm glad to see the whole family made the cut when it came to things Augie felt God has blessed him with. And I don't see the Wii on there once. Maybe he just ran out of sun rays.

Comments