It's Saturday!

Spring is finally here. I hope. So there was a lot to be happy about this morning. Gracie might have been happier than mom.

So I distracted her and Augie by building a tent ... or if you ask Augie, his veterinary office.

Eventually, mom went shopping and the kids wanted to go outside. So outside we went. Augie tried to chop me up with his golf club.

So I trapped him with a butterfly net. That slowed him down.

Since I wasn't busy being chopped up, Gracie said swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing, swing until I said I'd push her on the swing. She's pretty persuasive. By persuasive I mean nagging.

After nap and dinner and bath time, there was a little time for shenanigans before bedtime. Apparently this isn't the first time Gracie has hopped in the laundry basket with Augie for an adventure. Who knew?

Comments