Artsy Fartsy Friday: Rocket Ship

Augie's Take: I glued the flames in. It's a rocket ship, just so  you know. Mrs. Rabbers glued the top on. I glued the toilet paper roll. There are meteors on it. I see the sun up there. And I did Earth. That was easy peasy lemon squeezey. And it looks like a real rocket doesn't it? Everyone else colored the whole thing. Me and my table partner didn't. And it has a space cap on it. Are you copying everything I say?

Dad's Take: This is a pretty cool rocket ship, seeing as how it was made by a kindergartner. It's really sturdy and the cap is on there pretty tight. I'm not sure how they got it on there so tight. And since it's a rocket ship I had to have Augie show me how it flew. That thing can really soar. Those kindergartners are stepping it up a notch.

Comments