Happy Mother's Day

This week at school, Augie made his mommy a special card for Mother's Day. He brought it home in an envelope. We didn't open it until this morning, so even I didn't know what it said. If you can't read it, it says: "My mommy likes it when I draw something. My mommy is beautiful when she gets her hair cut. Together we like to do my baby sister's bath."

Then she got her card from Augie and Gracie that went with her present.

This is the front of it.

And this is why she was laughing.

Gracie was being fussy, so Augie was happy to help mom open her present. Of course he opened up the side she couldn't see first. He knows all about suspense.

After church, Augie and I got breakfast going. Mom eventually came in and helped, but let it be noted that Augie and I did a bulk of the heavy lifting.

Comments