Andy's Antiques Expands

So, for almost 2.5 years, I've been happily toiling away from my La-Z-Boy selling antiques in my Etsy store as I sit and watch prime time TV. This morning, that changed.

As some of you know, Gracie and I have been on a first name basis with the post office lady, Barb, for quite some time now. It's gotten to the point that Gracie gets something from her most times we drop off a package. She even got Gracie a birthday gift this year. (It happens to be the same day as her birthday.) Well, Barb likes to make lights out of pulleys and glass insulators. She's sold them in a couple different places through some other people, but she wanted to try some place new.

So she mentioned to me that she was going to get a booth at M43 Antiques in Bangor. All she really had to sell, though, were the lights, so the booth was going to be pretty sparse. I told her I had some larger items that were impractical or impossible to sell in the Etsy store, and I could probably help her fill the space. It was a win-win because we can split the cost of the space, and the booth is relatively cheap because we took the smallest one they had.

So if you'd like to see some of the things I have for sale, and feel like driving to Bangor some weekend, be sure to check us out.

Comments