We Came, We Saw, We Conquered the Weekend

The weekend is nearly over, as is my week of vacation. Here's the rundown of how the weekend went:

I was leaning on the table with both my elbows, and Gracie thought she could imitate me. This is as close as she could get.

On Friday night, she tried her first s'more. Like Augie, she liked the marshmallows more than the actual s'mores. She gave me the s'more and went for the bag of marshmallows.

Augie finally lost that tooth that's been wiggly for the past couple of weeks.

Gracie lost herself in a pile of pillows and books about Paw Patrol and Daniel Tiger.

Saturday was plenty toasty, and mom was plenty happy to help Augie cool off.

And Augie was happy to help Gracie stay cool.

Grandma and Mikey came over Saturday. Grandma brought a craft.

It was horses made from floaty pool tubes.

I had an art project of my own. I was busy painting this mushrooms we picked up from Gretchen's dad.

It goes well next to the firepit with my Father's Day gift.

Speaking of Father's Day, Gracie's mooching takes no days off, even Father's Day.

After nap, we headed over to grandma and grandpa Westerhoven's.

Gracie ran around the house with the new flashlight I received. I don't know why she was holding it over her head. I guess she just likes being in the spotlight.

Cousin Ryan made it triple-trouble at grandma's.

He thought the racetrack was great fun.

Augie and Gracie thought grandpa's phone was more fun.

Aunt Marcie's birthday is Tuesday, so there was cake and ice cream, too.

We love cake and ice cream.

Comments