Artsy Fartsy Saturday: Augie's Car



Augie's Take: First, I'm going to talk about the back. They have two brake lights, and they are red. And there's a license plate. I colored some of the license plate blue. Now I'm going to talk about the front. There's two headlights. And there's an antenna on it. And I have a grill on it. And I like it. Very much. Let me show you what's under the box. There are two pocket things in it, and I can go in it because I cut a hole in it.

Dad's Take: We're only three weeks into summer, and I'm beginning to think Augie already is missing school. I am home this morning, so Augie asked me to help him build a car he could ride in. I didn't have a box that big, so we made a car that he could put his head into. I cut him a head hole so he could fit, and he told me what to cut out for the rest of the car. He says it's a convertible because his hair can blow in the breeze. Makes sense to me. He's currently "stuck in a pot hole." I'm thinking this box is going to provide a whole day's worth of fun, maybe more.

Comments