Just Another Day in the Life of Augie

I had another day off today, so Augie and I chilled at home (after the obligatory Lowe's run, of course). When we got back from Lowe's, Augie wanted to play with his basketball. So I found him a hoop to use.

Dunk City Augie.

I pulled most of the weeds from the 7 flower bed yesterday. Augie had to come check out my work. I think the smile means I did well.

He was also helping me take the flower off the privacy fence ...

... so I could paint it this afternoon to match the garage door.

After some cake-filled dinner ...

... Augie and mom went outside to get some sun on the fresh-cut grass.

Gretchen worked on some puzzles.

And then tried to nap. But Augie was having none of it.

This picture is for you animal lovers out there. There are a lot of crummy pictures of Roscoe on the blog, so I thought I'd throw up a good one for a change.

Happy Saturday!

Comments