Augie Picture of the Day, May 29, 2013

Augie is always up for an adventure, and I didn't have to work today. So, I decided we would give the geocaching thing another try. We went to Rocky Gap County Park this afternoon to look for the cache that was hidden there before mine. Because mine was within 0.1 miles of that one, mine couldn't be published on geocaching.com (it's one of their rules), which was disappointing. I checked on my cache while I was there, and found that three people had signed the log, which leads me to conclude three people read my story. Anyway, we tried to find the other cache that was hidden at the park, but Augie was impatient. Long story short, we'll have to try again another time. Good news, though, was we found this dime on the beach. So at least we found some treasure (in Augie's mind anyway).

Comments