Augie and the Gang

It's been a busy week for Augie with cousin Nate and cousin Nora at Grandma Steinke's. I haven't been taking many pictures of the gang, but Grandma has been. Here are some of her pictures from this week. One night while I was at work, apparently the gang played some video games on the TV.

Cousin Nate pulled around the wagon full of dishes while Augie desperately tried to keep up.

Later, Augie hopped in dad's car and offered the cousins a cruise around town.

When he was done chauffeuring, he wiped out the clubs and hit the back nine.

On Wednesday, cousin Mikey came over to have some fun with his cousins.

Cousin Leah came over, too. Augie and guys seemed to have more fun in the pool than Nora and Leah did, though.

At the end of the day, it was time for Augie to ride off into the sunset.

When I woke up this morning, Grandma told me she had bought me my house-warming/anniversary gift: A new grill. I brought it inside to put it together, but Gretchen said it would transport to the new house better if I left it in the box. So it's still in the box. But Augie banged on the propane tank and said "Wow" for good measure.

Comments