Artsy Fartsy Friday: Pudding Painting

Augie's Take: We got our paper wet, so it would spread easier. Next we put pudding on it. And then we drew a pudding painting. I painted a minivan with a trailer in the back. And it is remote control. I just thought I could draw something carish. Everybody had a different picture. And that's about it.

Dad's Take: When I first grabbed Augie's painting off the table, I thought it felt kind of heavy. I said, "Why does this feel weird?" Gretchen said, "It's pudding." I have to say, I've never thought to paint with pudding. Of all the things you could paint with, I never would have picked pudding. Maybe this is a two-phase painting. Maybe after a couple of weeks it starts to mold. Then instead of being heavy, it's fuzzy. It's green artwork! I wish I had thought of that.

Comments