Camera Dump

From time to time, Gretchen and I will take pictures with our phones and that's where they'll remain. So, it's time for a good old fashion picture dump. Enjoy!

Did Augie and Gracie become firefighters when no one was looking? No. They just visited the Curious Kids' Museum over Christmas break.

This is their ride when they aren't fightin' fires. Grandpa would be proud.

Just before the end of the year, Tom and Marcie stopped by for a visit. I'm not sure if Gracie is trying to fall asleep or just picking her nose.

For those times when the spoon just isn't fast enough.

Wanna have a catch, dad?

Or catch a bball game?

Augie sure looks like he's ready to build a glass fish tank.

Just a little off the back, mom. I SAID JUST A LITTLE!

Sometimes I need a little help when I'm out on the farm looking for stuff. Mikey's usually game to help.

I'm under siege. Someone help me.

Don't look at me, dad, I'm busy eating my broccoli.

Comments