On Vacation

We are on vacation this week. And today, we wandered over to the strange state of Wisconsin. We were met by a sword-wielding ninja.

After we ate lunch, we walked over to a nearby park. It had some new playground equipment, including this slide.

The older section of the playground had this cool tunnel to crawl through.

Titus spotted me taking his picture.

Nate was very proud of his climbing abilities.

While Nora played the piano ...

... Augie rang the cowbell.

I've never seen this on a playground, and I've been to lots, but it was pretty good for climbing.

Augie was pretty determined to make it to the top.

After some down time, we hit the mean streets of Kenosha.

Or at least the church parking lot. Not much difference I'm told.

Augie didn't have a bike, so he gave Nora's a test drive because it was the one with training wheels.

Titus had these rocks he really had to show me.

Mom found a pretty flower.

Nate and I were playing catch with these scoop glove things, so Augie grabbed a bat and stood between us.

But he couldn't hit anything, so he took my scoop. And grabbed a fielding helmet for safety.

But he changed his mind and wanted the McQueen helmet. So he gave the other one to Uncle Luke.

Comments