Party time!

As most of you know, Saturday afternoon we had our home grand opening for family and friends. The turnout was pretty good, but I think it would have been better if we had scheduled the party for Sunday or Monday. The weather was much nicer then. But you can't change the past. So here is a picture of some of the people who made it out. We set up tables and chairs out on the patio before it started raining. Then we had to take them down.

Here I am, working on burgers and hot dogs on the grill my parents bought me when we were closing on the house. It was an early housewarming gift that we've gotten good use out of so far.

Augie waited in his chair for me to get done, but he couldn't wait without his cup.

Cousin Mikey came to the party, too. He spent most of his afternoon with my cousins, Bernadette and Gretchen.

On Sunday, Augie enjoyed a nice cool afternoon with one of the apples Grandpa Westerhoven brought with him to the party. I tried giving him pieces of the apple, but he insisted on eating it like I did.

Cousin Mikey came over again Sunday afternoon to play with Augie some more. Augie, of course, played with his mower while Mikey went around the backyard pulled out my grass so he had something to put in his loader to dump into his Tonka truck.

We have taken pictures of our home before, but here we are in front of our home. Apparently if I'm not holding the camera, Augie doesn't feel the need to look at it.

In totally old news, here is that picture of Augie in his tunnel that talked about a couple of posts back.

That's all for now. Until next time...

Comments