An early Christmas

When we were at home for Thanksgiving, we brought back to Wisconsin with us pretty much the rest of our Christmas presents from both grandmas. Gretchen tried to convince me that we should open a present every day from then until Christmas because we had so many presents. I told her she had to wait until Christmas. Now that may seem to contradict the pictures below, but I can explain.

You see, grandma Westerhoven told mom that there were a few 12 month outfits for Augie in his stack of presents (and it's a big stack). Since Augie is already wearing 12 month clothes, and growing fast, I told mom she could open the two presents with clothes in them. Augie was happy to obliged.

Grrrrr...I'm going to get you present.

Riiiiiiip.

So that's the story of Augie opening his first Christmas presents three weeks before Christmas. Feel free to send him presents to replace the ones that had to be opened :-)

Comments