Picture update

It has been much too long since Gretchen or I have posted something on here. I still don't have anything profound to say, so I'm just going to upload a few pictures from the past couple of months. Enjoy.

Since yesterday was Mother's Day, we'll start off with a picture of Augie and his mom.

Mom and dad were at Target recently and saw these chairs for kids. Doesn't Augie look so much bigger?

When Augie's done feeding he lets you know with a smile.

Augie's new favorite past time is playing Pull Up. You put him on his back and pull him by his arms into a sitting position, and then he pulls himself onto his feet.

See, I told you he likes it.

When he's not playing Pull Up, he's trying to think of ways to pull himself up.

And when he's left to his own devices, he chews on anything he can get near his mouth. Sorry Mr. Elephant.

This weekend when Grandma and Grandpa Westerhoven visited, Augie got a new Johnny Jump Up.

Which is also good for chewing on.

And after a hard day of smiling, pulling up and chewing on things, Augie relaxes with Dad and a bottle of Vitamin water.

Comments

  1. You know, I've tried tossing a few ideas to you as to things to post!

    And giant Augie in the chair is kinda creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have. I just haven't had the time to write much about anything. Maybe soon. Or when I'm on vacation in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discovered this blog is good for the days when Augie is such a pill I wonder if he'll ever be happy again. I just look at the pics of his smiling face and tell myself to hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. How could you be made when he flashes you that big smile?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tell me. How COULD you be made?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment