Artsy Fartsy Friday: Cats

Gracie's Take: I did the eyelids, and I colored them. Hannah did the cats. And these are the fuzzy things they left. Their balls. The little cat is so cute. I saw Hannah drawing a dog, so I wanted to do cats.

Dad's Take: I know she doesn't look happy about it, but Grace wanted to do this Artsy Fartsy Friday. Really. She wanted to show off her Canadian penny, too. As for the picture, Hannah, the babysitter's daughter, drew the cats for her this week at day care. And Gracie colored them in. You can bet if you ask Grace to color something, she's going to pick the brightest colors in the box, which is fine. It's those dark black eyes that scare me. They're so big! I feel like they're going to take me to their leader in my sleep. We better leave them on the fridge, far away from my bedroom.

Comments