Catching Up

It's been a busy week, and I've gotten behind on posting some pictures. So here's a little bit of what's been going on:

OK, so this one's a little more than a week old, but I forgot to post it when I took it, so I'm sharing it today. Gracie gets bored easily at basketball games, so we've gotten creative trying to keep her busy while Augie pounds the hardwood. She enjoys her camera time.

Augie doesn't have any games this week, but he was playing some D last week.

He's also a fan of football.

Christmas is drawing near, which means it's time for mom to start working on her Christmas cookies. Gracie is always willing to lend a hand, usually with the messiest ingredients.

She lets mom do all the boring stuff, like measure flour.

Augie showed up when it was time to snack.

Gracie couldn't believe he didn't even have to help to get a beater.

Gretchen, meanwhile, didn't appreciate me calling her dough piles of lard. But, come on, they're cookies. That's basically what they are.

Today, was Gracie's preschool Christmas service. We couldn't take pictures during the service, so I snapped a quick one before we ate pizza.

I tried to get a nice one after we ate pizza, but, well, Gracie.

Finally, tonight, Augie had his annual Pioneers Christmas party. It always amazes me how excited the boys get over a fun game, a few M&Ms and some Hot Wheels cars.

Comments