One Snowy Saturday

The first significant snow of the season is moving through today. In an effort to keep the heavy snow from breaking the snowblower, the kids and I decided to do a little clean-up this afternoon before more snow arrives later.

They didn't last long, though, before they hit the backyard and made some snow angels.

Augie didn't think I saw him, but I did.

Gracie, meanwhile, was having trouble moving around and keeping her gloves and boots on her hands and feet. She's so needy sometimes.

Augie wanted to build a snowman, so I helped him get a ball started. He had trouble keeping it packed together, but he was able to help more than he has in years past.

Gracie just sat and gave me the look until I helped her with her snowball. I guess she's still a few years away from self sufficiency.

One carrot, two buttons and a few sticks later, we had ourselves a pretty respectable snowman.

Comments