Artsy Fartsy Friday: Leopard

Augie's Take: You have to go around it and trace it. That was the most hardest part. I used the yellow paper. Then I put the black spots on it. And it's a pretty good leopard. Then I stapled on the white part to put around my head. It was kinda hard to cut through the middle. I couldn't really get the eyes out.

Dad's Take: Mrs. Kubath isn't sending a lot of art projects home so far this year, so this is our first Artsy Fartsy of the school year. She's either hoarding them for herself, or the first-graders don't do as many projects as the kindergartners do. Only time will tell. So, here we have a leopard face mask. I think it turned out pretty good. He said he had problems with the eyes, but I think the eyes look good. The whiskers could be a bit darker, but the spots are solid work. Overall, very fierce. I know I wouldn't sneak up on him at the watering hole.

Comments