Gracie and Augie Spend the Day With Dad

Mom decided she needed to go shopping with grandma today, so I hung out at home with the kiddos and tried not to sweat too much. Augie really wanted to play with his Elefun toy, so I told him he could if he let Gracie play, too.

Gracie was pretty stoked ...

... until Augie started cheating.

So she started stealing his butterflies.

It didn't bother him much, she's pretty slow at picking up toys.

After nap, Augie wanted me to play one of "our" games with him. So I pulled down Jenga, because I knew he could handle it. This was his first game. He lost.

But he got a lot better. He cheated a little. But he got better.

About a dozen games in, he left me with this mess.

Gracie was in a much sneakier mood after nap time. She spent at least half an hour playing on the ledge and peaking out from behind the curtain.

Which left Augie some time to play with the sticker mode on my new phone.

Comments