Artsy Fartsy Friday Returns!

School is back in session, which means Artsy Fartsy Friday has returned. Instead of me blabbering on, this year, we are going to try something new. Each Friday, assuming he brought something home to share, I'll post a picture of Augie with his artwork. I'll then ask Augie to tell me about it. Then, I'll make my own observations. Here we go.

Augie's Take: (Pointing to different parts) Stem, leaf and paper. Green paper and red paper. Apples grow on trees. It doesn't grow on a tree. I made it.

Dad's Take: Apples do indeed grow on trees. I can't argue with that. For the first week of school, this isn't bad. He apparently remembered how to use scissors over the summer. His cuts are straight, even if the pattern of his peel is a little sporadic. This art project must be why he wanted to play with scissors and construction paper at home this week. I give it an A ... for apple.

Comments