Happy Easter

Today is Easter, but Augie received a couple of his gifts early this week. A pail and shovel and this Lightning McQueen ball. He showed us his guns by lifting it over his head.

Fast forward to this morning, and Augie received his baskets from Grandma Westerhoven. That's right, it didn't all fit in one basket. So he had two. And a pile of toys next to them.

After church, we went over to Grandma Steinke's. And Augie was tasked with finding some Easter eggs. Grandma didn't hide them very well, so Augie snatched 'em up quick.

See, not hard to find.

So easy to find that Sophie offered to help us pick them up.

Finally, since so many people were asking today, my new job is fine. I was a little bored this week because I didn't have enough to do, but that should improve. I don't think they were giving me many pages to layout because I was still in my first week. And there is one designer who is going back to reporting after next week, so there should be more work to go around. Overall, the people are good to work with. Most of them are around my age, so we get along well. I'm still adjusting to the hours, but it's getting easier.

Comments